1. Contact us: email@example.com | (505) 600-1297.
2. Tell us what you'd like to learn.
3. If you leave a message, you'll hear back by the next business day!
Anyone can receive coaching via video call across the globe.
New Mexico residents can partake in-person coaching.
Check out our FAQ's below!
How can we help?
- Virtual Session (private coaching via video call) - available across the globe, any day of the week!
- In-Person Session (come to our office, or we can meet you at a senior center, library, etc.)
- Group Online Classes - available across the globe, any day of the week!
- Group In-person Classes (come to our office, or we can meet you at a senior center, library, etc.)
Our office space provides sanitizer, a facial temperature scanner, masks and other safety measures for anyone in need.
VIRTUAL COACHING: How does it work?
It's pretty fun! You contact us to schedule a session. We arrange a coach to "meet with you" via phone call, or a video calling software -- and we will happily show you how to use it. You can remain in the comfort of your home or any other location that has phone or internet service. You will speak live with a 5-star rated, experienced, Teeniors® coach, and you can ask for helping with anything you'd like to learn to do with your phone, tablet, computer, smartTV, or a website/app- such as how to create an account, how to order something online, how to apply for jobs or create a resume, how to text, email, send pictures or use social media. The possibilities are truly endless. Tell us what you want to learn to do.
IN-PERSON COACHING: How does it work?
You contact us to schedule a session. After speaking directly with one of our team members, we can meet at your home, our downtown office, a local senior center, coffee shop or library. We strive to arrange sessions that are comfortable, safe and convenient. Our office space provides a safe, friendly environment and you will receive an email or phone call with all the details to confirm your session.
How do I book an appointment or group event?
Call (505) 600-1297 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us what you'd like to learn, when you want the session to take place, and a member of our team will get you set up! If you leave a voicemail, you'll hear back from us no later than the next business day. Our offices are open Mon-Fri, but coaching is available 7 days a week.
I have a Kindle / Apple TV / Smart TV / Amazon Echo / PC. Can Teeniors help me out with any of this stuff?
YES! We often can help with technology outside of the usual stuff. Our Teeniors have experience in a variety of technologies, and if we don't know about it. we're happy to sit alongside you to help you learn faster. We have "Teenior Pro" coaches who can help with home devices and software that requires a more advanced skillset as well. Call or email to let us know what you need and we'll do our best to help you!
What if I don't know what the issue is (i.e. "my internet or printer isn't working... my phone sometimes drops calls.")
Often we can help, however you have to pay for our coach's time either way. Teeniors help people learn basic technology (i.e. operating your phone or computer, learning new apps, setting up your printer/computer/smart TV, etc.) But sometimes clients have an issue that has to do with their phone company, internet provider, or another issue that requires outside tech support. Often your Teeniors coach will be able to assess the problem and sometimes even solve the problem in person. However, in these situations when a client "doesn't know" what the problem is, you will still be required to pay our coaching fee - whether we can fix your problem or not. After assessing your situation, we will let you know whether the issue is something we can help with, or whether you’ll need an outside professional. If you need help with the latter, we can also arrange time to have a coach help you make that call.
Do you offer training sessions in areas outside of NM?
YES. "Virtual Coaching' (tutoring via phone and video calls) allows us to help anyone, anywhere. If you are interested in learning more, or if you have questions or suggestions you’d like us to hear, contact our founder Trish Lopez directly: (505) 600-1297 | email@example.com.
Why do you charge for Teeniors? I identify as low or fixed income.
No one is turned away based on ability to pay. Just like any other organization - we have to pay the bills. Part of our mission is to provide paid, meaningful jobs to teens and young adults. All of our coaches are paid above-minimum wage. And like any other small business or nonprofit, we need to cover costs of running Teeniors (office rent, payroll, legal fees, printed materials, website and development, software, advertising - just to name a few). Our prices are competitive and we offer a phenomenal service for your money: we take our work seriously; our coaches apply to become teeniors; they are recommended by teachers and parents; interviewed, screened and oriented to work with you as a personal tutor. Volunteers simply would not be sustainable in the long run, and we strive to be self-sustaining. We are confident that you'll find your coaching session to be worth every penny. AND for those who cannot afford to pay, we continuously receive grant funding and donations from generous community members that allow us to help you.
How much does it cost to hire a teenior or book a group event?
- Private, one-on-one, virtual coaching: $39.95 per hour.
- Private, one-on-one, in-person coaching: $49.95 per hour (with slight variations depending on location).
- Group events range between $300-500 depending on the number of attendees.
IN PERSON (Postponed): How does a "private coaching session" work?
- First, we'll ask what kind of device you have (i.e. iPhone, Kindle, Dell laptop...) and what you'd like to learn to do. Then we'll set up the when and where.
- Second, we'll call or email you with a confirmation of your coach's name and all the details for your session.
- Then, your Teeniors coach will meet you wearing a bright yellow "Teeniors" shirt so that you can easily identify the\m. You're also welcome to ask for photo ID.
- Our teeniors are fantastic personal tutors, so we continuously get 5-star reviews. They understand what it's like learning a new technology. and you can always ask them slow down, speak up, repeat things, and show you step-by-step how something is done. It is YOUR coaching session.
- Private sessions in our office are supervised by an adult team member; home coaching takes place with a 'teenior' who is 18 years of age or older.
Anything we missed? Give us a call or shoot us an email!
🎁 Send a Gift for Learning! 🎁
Order online and save 10%!
1. Click option below.
2. We'll contact you to ask how you'd like your recipient to be notified.
3. We'll email or mail your gift.
Call (505) 600-1297 with any questions!
(1) NM: In-Home coaching - Teeniors® Gift Certificate | No expiration
NM: Book an ing-person, private coaching session with one of our 5-star rated Teeniors® to learn how to use your smart phone, tablet or computer - or any software or other online tools you'd like to better understand!
*Available to be used in our office space (Albuquerque) or at client's home where available, following all Covid-19 guidelines.
*Cost covers 1 hour of private tutoring plus applicable sales tax, within the city of Albuquerque; other areas available for an additional fee. Addditional time spent coaching can be billed directly to you (in 15 minute increments) after completion of the session, still at our discounted rate. You're welcome to contact us for more information: 505-600-1297 | firstname.lastname@example.org.
(1) Virtual Coaching Session - Teeniors® Gift Certificate | No expiration
*Cost covers 1 hour of private tutoring via phone or video call. Any additional time spent coaching can be billed directly to you (in 15 minute increments) after completion of the session, still at our discounted rate. You're welcome to contact us for more information: 505-600-1297 | email@example.com.
Accessibility Award - Santa Fe Committee on Disability
NM Women of Influence - Albuquerque Business First®
Influencer in Aging - Next Avenue®
"Best of Albuquerque" Top 5 - Albuquerque the Magazine®
Winner - Comcast® New Mexico Startup Business
Women in Tech Award - New Mexico Technology Council
"Make Better Today" National Award - Lenovo Computers®
Senior Hall of Fame - Silver Horizons New Mexico
Innovation NM Award & People's Choice Award - Albuquerque Business First®
People's Choice Award - Aging 2.0 Global Startup Search, Washington DC
InnovateHER Award | "Improving the Lives of Women & Families" - NM Small Business Association
2015 NM Startup Weekend Women Award - 1st Place Team